Hi, tough soul. I’m Alyssa.
So glad that you are here!
We always want to be the better version of ourselves. As you are here, you probably just started in fitness and wish to get in shape. Or you are someone struggling in the middle of losing weight. But no matter who you are, all of you have one common ground — you are seeking a new way to improve your life.
You’ll get plenty of content on my website which could help you along your fitness journey. But I know that you probably feel lost here and don’t know where to start. Don’t worry, I got you covered. Here is a list of posts that I prepare for you:
Part 1: Know How The Body Works
- 1.1 Metabolism- How many calories do you actually need?
- 1.2 Weight – Set point theory and your weight
- 1.3 Fat Gain – Gain A Lot Of Weight? Don’t Worry, It’s Just Weight Fluctuation.
Part 2: Nutrition and Exercise
- 2.1 Exercise – Working Out for fat loss? Here’s what you need to know
- 2.2 Weight training – Does Weight Training Make You Bulky? This is what happen instead..
- 2.3 Make peace with food – Intuitive Eating: Know When And How Much To Eat
- 2.4 Nutrition- 6 Nutrition fact every beginner should know
Part 3: Making Your First Step
- 3.1 Weight Loss- How You Can Start Losing Weight (A Less Painful Way)
- 3.3 Self-discipline- How to Stay consistent in Every Fitness Plan?
After you had achieve your desired weight. You might wonder what you need to do next.
Keep it off… or continue aiming for a lower weight?
I will ask you to stop looking for lighter weight and focus on becoming stronger and fitter. Your life should not only be about weight loss or how skinny you look. You can be fit, strong, and athletic.
While if you had achieved a healthy weight, you might want to try body recomposition. Body recomposition is how you can lose fat and gain muscle. Click the button below to know more!
Let’s grow together,